Surrey Home Care Services for an Elderly Person
If you need to find professional at-home care for an elderly person anywhere in Surrey, this post will outline some of the key considerations you should take into account. It will explore the different ways elderly home care services can help and is designed to help you understand how to find the best home care options for your loved one.
Why At-Home Care for an Elderly Person is Needed
Whether a loved one has family close by or not, hiring a professional home care service can help with the day-to-day activities that may otherwise place a huge strain on family resources. There are many different daily duties elderly home care services can provide, and hiring at-home help can leave you free to enjoy the time you spend with a relative, keeping them company, and being able to relax and feel at ease when you visit.
According to Age UK, there are over 1.4 million chronically lonely older people in England alone (source). Regardless of how often family members can visit, having regular, daily, or weekly contact with a compassionate in-home care service can help to alleviate some of the large gaps between visits.
We understand that everyone has unique requirements for their in-home care services, and it’s important that time is taken to understand the individual needs and routine of an elderly person we care for. Our team are experts in providing tailored home care services that focus on the person and deliver the best support, companionship, and care at all times.
What duties can elderly home care services provide?
Some of the essential daily tasks provided by our team include the following, but we always aim to deliver above the basics when required.
- Help with getting dressed and undressed
- Morning routine, inc. breakfast and personal hygiene assistance
- Personal care
- Meal preparations
- Help with medication
- Assists with paying bills
- Accompanying to medical appointments
- Supporting hobbies at home
- Helping to care for a pet
At Clarendon Home Care, we also offer live-in care solutions and comprehensive end-of-life care services. If this is something your loved one may need help with in the future, this is an area we can certainly support you with when required.
Our friendly, professional team understands the importance of providing care with compassion. From everyday tasks around the house to assist with personal care, our team of trained home care assistants can visit whenever they are needed, from as little as just 15 minutes per visit, for up to four visits per day.
Flexibility, Professionalism, and Compassion in Care are the cornerstones of our business.
What to consider when looking for the best home care services
- Flexibility in any home care services for the elderly is key. It’s something that needs to be considered carefully when trying to find the best elderly home care services in Surrey and beyond.
- Experience is another crucial factor you need to look at when choosing any home care service provider.
- Reputation and Reviews are both keys when selecting who should provide in-home care for a loved one. Look for real reviews online as well as testimonials and customer stories.
- Transparent Pricing is something we know our clients’ value. Offering increments in pricing for 13, 30, 45, and 60-minute visits means that you always know exactly how much you are paying at all times.
- Training and Standards also determine the level and quality of care services provided at home for an elderly person. Ideally, choose a local in-home care service with employed staff members who are fully-vetted and trained.
We’re Here to Help
If you’d like to chat with a member of our team about the different home care services we provide, please call us on 0208 439 7722, or if you would prefer to e-mail us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can arrange a home visit, call you back, or send you a brochure with further information to review at your leisure.