ESTABLISHED 25 YEARS
Cost of Live-In Care
The price of live-in care can be as daunting for some people as the decision to have care at home in the first place. We think it’s important therefore that prices are clear and easy to understand.
We offer three distinct tiers of support, each of which covers the full range of live-in care services from essential support to high needs, specialist care. As we learn more about you and your situation, we’ll tell you very clearly what level of support we think you need and how much it will cost you.
Live-in Care Essential
Live-in Care +
Live-in Care Specialist
Live-in care benefits
Live-in care provides a great number of health benefits and has been shown to improve people’s general wellbeing and quality of life. It can also work out far more cost effective than a care home or even a traditional visiting care service.
The weekly price of a live-in care package focusing solely on you or your loved one is roughly equal to the price of a single bed in a residential home and that’s without the nursing and care services attached.
Meanwhile the average cost of carers visiting four times a day, as they would under a traditional home care arrangement, can work out significantly more expensive than a live-in care service once you factor in additional costs for accessing the community, transport to appointments, housework and other essential services like meals on wheels.
What to expect
- Stay in your own home
- One-to-one support from a fully-trained professional
- Better value than care homes or visiting home care
- Maintain your hobbies, interests and routines
- Care is as flexible as your needs require
- Companionship, whether it’s days out or time spent indoors
- Total peace of mind for family and friends
- Friendship, the relationship between client and live-in carer often goes way beyond the professional
- Personalised care and support
- Regular re-training and appraisals of your carer
We think there is too much confusing information out there about the way care is paid for and so we’ll always do our best to help people get the right advice and the right kind of care for them.